Cloud.bg Data Center - 3DC in Sofia, Bulgaria
The Cloud.bg infrastructure of servers is hosted in 3DC, state-of-the-art new facility located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is one of the best facilities of its class in the region and covers all the standards for a world-class data center.
The 3DC data center is designed to provide a scalable power infrastructure with the highest level of reliability. It provides minimum of N+1 redundancy for every power system element, delivering the highest power quality and uptime.
The entire electrical system has built-in redundancy to ensure continuous operation. The DC's UPS systems prevent power spikes, surges, and brownouts while redundant backup diesel generator group provides additional fuel to keep the data center powered up in the event of failure of the external power supply.
The DC maintains independent electrical feeds at 10 kVA connected to 2 different 110 kVA grid sub-stations power a station with two redundant transformers. 3DC has Automatic Transfer Switch system Siemens technology) reconfigures low voltage power sourcing, upon outages or excessive high urgencies fed into the UPS groups. Manual electrical power source selection system at 10 kV is in place, in case of need to switchover different power feeds..
The data center room where Cloud.bg infrastructure resides is designed with a redundant (N+1) HVAC system to provide stable air flow, temperature of 21°C ±2°C and 50% humidity essential for equipment operation. Reliability is in every detail:
- redundant N+1 100 kW CyberAir2 systems CRAC units by Stulz
- redundant 1+1 circulation pumps with variable frequency drive motors by Grundfoss
- redundant Guentner dry cooler plant at the roof
- redundant monitoring and controls
- dual A+B power to all components
You equipment and data are safe with Cloud.bg. The data center maintains a team of on-site armed security staff 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The data center maintains: multi-zoned detection for all areas; zoned, gaseous based fire extinguishing system. Environment &humane friendly NAF S 125 gas agent; dual alarms - heat and/or smoke activation.
The data center in Pictures
The Cloud.bg's infrastructure of servers is located in the row of racks behind the blue chairs.
Another view to the data center room where Cloud.bg's infrastructure is colocated.
Power distribution unit "A".
Power distribution unit "B".
- Cloud Affiliate Program - Now You Earn More!
- Cloud.bg Has Received Our First DoS Attack Today
- Cloud.bg Complies With Gartner's Rights and Responsibilities for Cloud Computing Services
- Get Free Essential SSL Certificate with SCloud
- Get 6 Months More Cloud Hosting For Free
- New SSL Certificates At Best Prices Are Now Available
- New Affiliate Program Launched On The Cloud
- Register European Domain Or Move It For Free To The Cloud