What CPU time do I get on my Cloud account?
You have probably already understood that Cloud.bg is a Shared Cloud hosting infrastructure, where IP-based and name-based virtual hosting accounts reside on top of a large cluster of servers and share its resources. Our system is not a cloud of virtual instances, so you don't host and develop in an isolated environment (VM or VPS). So we require our customers to run optimized data bases and applications. The following limits apply to your Cloud.bg account:
Every Cloud Account holder is allowed to use 5,000 CPU seconds per 24 hours. this means means that you can use the full CPU of one 2.4 Ghz Xeon based system for no longer than 5,000 seconds in a 24 period.
SAN Data Transfer
The limitation for storage (SAN) data transfer is 50 BG per 24h. This means that you can read and write up to 50 GB data on your account in 24 hour period.
We currently have 96 MB memory limit per script executions. Each web request can consume up to 96 MB RAM.
- Cloud Affiliate Program - Now You Earn More!
- Cloud.bg Has Received Our First DoS Attack Today
- Cloud.bg Complies With Gartner's Rights and Responsibilities for Cloud Computing Services
- Get Free Essential SSL Certificate with SCloud
- Get 6 Months More Cloud Hosting For Free
- New SSL Certificates At Best Prices Are Now Available
- New Affiliate Program Launched On The Cloud
- Register European Domain Or Move It For Free To The Cloud